In this blog, you will learn about Delhi Auli Distance before you travel. You will get all the useful information about the best route to cover the distance between Delhi and Auli. And, the available options, time required, and many more.
The Garhwal region of Uttarakhand is a place famous for its hill stations and scenic vistas. This region is dotted with popular stations and many popular destinations in Auli. Situated at the height of 2908 meters above sea level, Auli allures travelers from all over the world. In this article, we will discuss the distance between Auli and Delhi so that you can plan your trip accordingly.
Delhi Auli Distance
- Delhi to Auli: 500 Kilometers
- Time: 12 to 14 hours
- Best time to Visit: November to March
Travel Tips to Cover Delhi Auli Distance
• Auli in Uttarakhand is at an approximate distance of 500 kilometers from New Delhi which takes approx 12 hours. Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun lies 285 kilometers from Auli. And, the Haridwar railway station is 254 kilometers from Auli. As a result, the best way to reach Auli is by road.
• Public and private (Volvo) buses are available to Auli from Delhi and Dehradun. Therefore, the cheapest and most convenient way would be to take a bus from Delhi to Rishikesh. Then cover the remaining distance of 263 kilometers by hiring a private or shared taxi to Auli. The taxi takes around 8 to 9 hours to reach Auli from Rishikesh.
• If you do not prefer bus travel, then book a private taxi or cab from Delhi to directly reach Auli
What is Famous in Auli?
- Joshi Math
- Chenab Lake
- Trishul Peak
Joshi Math is among the most favorite places that tourists love to visit in Auli. It is a hill station that lies near Badrinath temple. You can explore the breathtaking views of the Alaknanda and Dhauliganga rivers from this hill station.
The place offers an exciting array of activities, some of which include trekking, skiing, snowboarding, camping, shopping, and sightseeing. A visit to this hill station is undeniably a blissful experience. So, you must definitely consider a trip to Auli.
If you ever plan a trip to the hill stations of the northern states, then Delhi will mostly be your base point. Here is a quick distance check between Delhi and Auli so that you may conveniently plan the trip and choose your mode of travel.
Also, read- Famous Hill Stations Near Delhi
Delhi to Mussoorie Road Distance
Delhi Tour Guide – One Day in Delhi Including Things to Do
Red Fort In New Delhi
Delhi to Patna by Train Booking
Book From Best Holiday Packages in India
Places to Explore in Kota