Book tour packages for Panchmarhi to experience the magnificent hills of the Satpura range. At Panchmarhi, you can visit many tourist places. This hill station is a perfect blend of wildlife species and beautiful nature views. Everything makes it a must-visit place in Madhya Pradesh.
3 Nights, 4 Days
Tour Packages for Panchmarhi
Itinerary of Panchmarhi Tour
Day 1: Arrival at Panchmarhi | Sightseeing
- Our-driver-cum guide will pick up from Panchmarhi
- Check-in to the hotel and take some rest
- Go sightseeing at Jata shankar cave. And then back to the hotel
- After taking dinner, overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2: Discover Tourist Places at Panchmarhi
- After taking morning breakfast and meals, you will go sightseeing
- You will experience a magnificent waterfall popular as Rajat prapat and Apsara vihar.
- On the way to satpura hills, you will also explore Bee falls.
- Back to hotel and overnight stay
Day 3: Sightseeing at Panchmarhi
- Wake up in the scenic hills, start your day with breakfast and then get ready for a day tour.
- You will first Satpura national park which is one of the most popular tourist attractions near Panchmarhi.
- Then, proceed to witness the Mahadeo hills that lie under satpura hills.
- In the evening, visit Dhupgarh which gives you a birds eye view of the surroundings.
- Back to hotel and overnight stay
Day 4: Departure from Panchmarhi | Drop
- Start your morning with a delicious breakfast and spend some time near the hills
- Get ready to depart from Panchmarhi
- Drop at the local bus stand/railway station: Before 6 pm. Journey Ends!
Pickup Point- Panchmarhi
Drop Point- Panchmarhi
Activities of Tour Packages for Panchmarhi
- Sightseeing at tourist places
- Hiking and trekking
- Jungle safari
Hotels of Panchmarhi Tour
Standard: Hotel Panchmarhi, Hotel MPT temple view, or similar
Deluxe: AM summer hotel, Pandav retreat or similar
Luxury: Manyavar Palace or similar
Things to Know about Tour Package for Panchmarhi
- Stay at 3 Star hotel- twin sharing
- 4 seater AC cab- swift dzire or accent as per availability(or Innova)
- Toll charges, driver charges, parking charges, and GST or taxes
- Lunch and dinner
- Jeep for jungle safari
- Entry tickets at tourist places(if applicable)
- Beverages or cold drinks
- Additional services not mentioned in inclusions
- 100% of paid amount will be refunded if you cancel before 20 days of the scheduled dates
- 75% of paid amount will be refunded if you cancel before 15 days of the scheduled dates
- 50 % of paid amount will be refunded if you cancel before 10 days of the scheduled dates
- 25% will be refunded if you cancel 5 days before the scheduled dates
Cost of Package:
Standard: 11,500 rupees per person
Deluxe: 13,500 rupees per person
Luxury: 17,890 rupees per person
You have to pay 70% of the Amount to book this package. You can pay online on our website. Also, you can pay using Paypal, Paytm, phonepe, google pay, or any other payment mode. For payment queries, please contact +919588839997
How to Book Tour Packages for Panchmarhi:
For bookings, please contact 9588839997 or enter your details below
Related posts- Tour Packages in India
FAQ’s About Package Tour to Panchmarhi
Q1. How much does it cost to visit panchmarhi hillstation of Madhya pradesh?
It starts from 11,000 rupees per person. However, it depends on the group size and your travel dates. So, please call us for getting the best price for your trip.
Q2. Can I book tour packages to Panchmarhi before my arrival?
Yes. you can book our tour packages for Panchmarhi. We will plan it as per your requirements.
Q3. What is the process to book a tour package?
You can call us at 95888-39997 or contact us for assistance.
Q4. Which is the best time to visit Panchmarhi hillstation?
You can visit it during the months of September to December which is the best time.
Q5. Are there couple friendly hotels at Panchmarhi?
Yes. there are many couple-friendly hotels.
Also, follow us on social media to get updates about the best places to visit, things to do, and many more.