Book Rishikesh tour package to discover the magnificent natural views and experience the best adventurous activities. This Haridwar Rishikesh tour package is best for tourists looking for adventure, natural views and experience most exciting activities.
Rishikesh Tour Package- 3 Days 2 Nights
Day 1: Sightseeing in Rishikesh
- Our representative will pick up from Rishikesh railway station/bus stand/airport and then, check in to a hotel and relax
- After taking morning breakfast and meals, we will head to Visit Laxman Jhula
- Then, to neergarh waterfall
- We will get back to the hotel
- After taking dinner, Overnight stay at hotel
Day 2: Sightseeing in Rishikesh
- After taking morning breakfast and meals, we will head to Visit Neelkanth Mahadev temple
- We will head to Kaudiyala, a bank of river ganga. Tourists will experience River rafting
- Back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel(1) after dinner
Day 3: Rishikesh to Haridwar | Sightseeing in Haridwar
- After taking morning meals, we will head to Garud Chatti Waterfall
- Rishikesh to Haridwar by cab
- Check in to hotel at haridwar
- Evening dinner at the hotel and then overnight stay(1)
Pickup point- Rishikesh
Drop point- Haridwar
Also, checkout- Jyotirlinga tour package
- River rafting
- Visit the waterfall and other tourist places
Things to Know about Rishikesh Tour Package
- Stay at 3 Star hotel- 1 room to be booked for 2 members
- Food- 2 meals + 2 breakfast+1 bisleri bottle per person(everyday)
- Entry tickets at tourist spots (if applicable)
- River rafting
- Extra food, breakfast, or drinks
- Activities- Bungee jump(starts 3500rs/pp), Air balloon/air safari ride(starts 3000rs-15minutes)
- Additional services not mentioned in inclusions
- 100% of paid amount will be refunded if you cancel before 20 days of the scheduled dates
- 75% of paid amount will be refunded if you cancel before 15 days of the scheduled dates
- 50 % of paid amount will be refunded if you cancel before 10 days of the scheduled dates
- 25% will be refunded if you cancel 5 days before the scheduled dates
Cost of Rishikesh Tour Package
Standard: 7,990 rupees per person
Deluxe: 9,980 rupees per person
Luxury: 14,670 rupees per person
Hotels in Haridwar Rishikesh Tour Package
Ganesha inn, The mountain view, Hotel yoga retreat, hotel Vedas or similar
Patnimal riverside paradise, hotel Ganga Vilas, hotel sunshine, hotel elite inn, or similar
You have to pay 60% of the Amount to book this package. You can pay online on our website. Also, you can pay using paypal, paytm, phonepe, google pay, or any other payment mode. For payment queries, please contact +919588839997
How to Book Rishikesh Tour Package from Delhi
For bookings, please contact 9588839997 or simply enter your details below.
About us Our website Contact Us
FAQ’s About Rishikesh Tour Package
Q1. What is the cost of Haridwar rishikesh tour package?
The cost of this package starts at just 7,990 rupees per person. However, the cost may vary if you book a luxury or deluxe package.
Q2. Which activities are included in this tour package?
In the standard package, water rafting and sightseeing are included. While there are more activities in luxury and deluxe packages.
Q3. What is the cost of the package for 4 members?
It will be 31,960 rupees for a group of 4 members.
Q4. Can I cancel this tour package after booking?
Yes! you can cancel this tour package. Please check the cancelation policy. We will try to refund the maximum amount.
Q5. How can I book Haridwar Rishikesh tour package from Delhi?
For bookings, please fill in your details or call/whats app us at 9588839997. Also, you can contact us for bookings.
Also, read- Best Places to Visit in India
*terms and conditions apply
Image Gallery Reviews by Our Customers
- Guru Shikhar Peak | All you Need to Know
- Parli Vaijnath Temple in Maharashtra
- Bhimashankar Temple | Timing and History
- Taxi Fare Calculator
- Grishneshwar Temple Tour Guide
Rajasthan Tour Packages – Explore Rajasthan
Book a tour package to Rajasthan which is a combination of heritage, hill stations, and sand dunes. Rajasthan tourism packages make it an amazing experience. So, after visiting these wonderful places, you will definitely keep unforgettable memories before returning to your busy schedule. Rajasthan Tour Package Itinerary of Rajasthan Tour Package There are different spots…
Guru Shikhar Peak | All you Need to Know
Guru Shikhar in Mount Abu is a summit named after Dattatreya, an incarnation of Vishnu. It is the highest peak point in Rajasthan. The peak rises to an elevation of 1722 meters above sea level. Also, Gurushikhar is the tallest point of the Aravalli range mountains. Guru Shikhar Peak: The Highest Point on Mount Abu…
Parli Vaijnath Temple in Maharashtra
It is one of the five jyotirlingas in Maharashtra. Parli Vaijnath Temple is located within the tourism circumference of Beed City. It is among the most famous religious places in Maharashtra. History of Parli Vaijnath temple The history of this temple reveals that it was built in the 17th century. And, restored by Queen Ahilyabai…
Bhimashankar Temple | Timing and History
The Bhimashankar Temple is an ancient Jyotirlinga shrine that is located in the Ghat sections of the magnificent Sahyadri Mountains near Pune in Maharashtra. It is among the twelve jyotirlingas of lord shiva which is very special for devotees of lord shiva. History of Bhimashankar Temple The contemporary structure of this complex is recent; however,…
Taxi Fare Calculator
Check the approximate fare of an outstation cab in India with driver charges, toll charges, and per kilometer charges as per the type of cab. However, it may vary depending on state border tax and some other parameters.
Grishneshwar Temple Tour Guide
The Grishneshwar temple is among the twelve jyotirlinga temples of India. This magnificent temple lies near Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar(Aurangabad). Grushneshwar is around 300 kilometers from Mumbai and less than a kilometer from Ellora Caves. History of Grishneshwar Temple Let’s get into the history of the Grishneshwar temple. This temple is almost 3000 years old, and…
Travel Cost Calculator | Find your Total Cost
Calculate your travel cost easily by using our travel cost calculator which provides the approximate cost of your travel expenses. So, add your hotel type, transportation type, total members, and other details and get the cost after submitting all of it. Travel Cost Calculator in India *Note: The total cost is in Indian Rupees and…
Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga Temple
The trimbakeshwar temple at Nashik is among the most famous religious places in India. This temple is just 28 kilometers from Nashik and lies near the Brahmagiri mountains. One of the major reasons that many tourists visit Trimbakeshwar temple is that it is one of the twelve jyotirlingas of India. The rarity of a jyotirlinga…
Best Places to Visit in Bharatpur
The best place to visit in Bharatpur is Ghana national park. However, there are many other must-visit tourist places in Bharatpur. It is a tourist place in Rajasthan which is famous for its migratory bird species and is one of the world’s best bird-watching destinations. Bharatpur could be seen as a site where humans flourished…
Aundha Nagnath Temple Tourist Guide
This temple is among the most popular jyotirlinga temples in India. Aundha Nagnath Temple has a special place in the Shiva Purana. The word “jyotirlinga” means Radiant Shiv Linga. Lord Shiva manifested lingams in 12 different locations to settle a dispute with Brahma and Vishnu. These twelve temples are among the most famous religious sites…
Top 10 Famous Places to Visit in Ratlam
Ratlam lies in Madhya Pradesh which is 140 kilometers from Indore. The best tourist place to visit in Ratlam is Bandhavgarh. Earlier, the city was known as Ratnapuri, and it was famous for the trade of opium and tobacco. Following independence, the city’s architecture and urbanization expanded further. Presently, besides being an important city, Ratlam…