Book Leh Ladakh Tour Package starting at just 11,000 rupees. We have multiple tours to discover leh ladakh. You can book 3 days, 5 days, and 7 days tours. Also, customize it as per your needs.
Leh Ladakh Tour Package by Days
2 Nights 3 Days
Experience 2 Nights 3 Days Leh Ladakh tour package. It includes all the popular tourist attractions of Leh, Ladakh, and nearby places.
4 Nights 5 Days
Get 4 Nights and 5 Days guided tour to Leh, Ladakh with pangong tso, and Nubra valley. You can get a bike tour or cab tour as per suitability.
6 Nights 7 Days
Book our 6 Nights, 7 Days popular tour to Leh Ladakh with Pangong Tso, Nubra Valley, Hemis national park, Buddhist monastery, and many more
Book Leh Ladakh Tour by Destinations
Explore Leh, Ladakh with Manali. However, pick up and drop off of your trip will be in Manali. Explore the hill station with this trip.
With Srinagar, Kargil
Visit Srinagar of Jammu and Kargil on this trip. You will get through the famous Dal Lake and then leh ladakh via Kargil
Leh Ladakh Bike Tour
Ready for a Bike ride journey? We have a tour package, especially for Bike riding enthusiasts. Know more
- Bike Riding
Highlights of the Leh Ladakh Tour Package
- Experience the most famous tourist attractions of Leh-Ladakh and nearby places
- Sightseeing at Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake, Leh Palace, Hall of Fame, and many more. It is available in Manali, Srinagar, and Kargil as well.
- Explore the magnificent attractions of popular adventurous places on this trip
- Sightseeing at tourist places
- Taste Local food
- Explore local markets
- Bike riding
Things to Know
- Hotel Stay at 2 Star/3 star/4 star hotel as per package
- Bike/cab/tempo traveler as per total members
- Breakfast, Dinner
- Toll taxes, driver charges, permits
- Local tour guide for 3 days
- Service Charge and GST
- Bus/Flight tickets
- Entry tickets at tourist attractions (if applicable)
- Additional services not mentioned in inclusions
FAQs of Leh Ladakh Tour Package
Q1. What is the itinerary of the Leh Ladakh tour package?
It varies depending on total number of days. Please contact us for planning your trip.
Q2. Which are the best places to visit on the Leh Ladakh tour?
Exploring Pangong Tso, Nubra Valley, and Buddhist monasteries are the best attractions you should not miss during the Leh Ladakh trip.
Q3. How much does it cost to book this tour package?
It starts from just 8,000 Rupees. However, it varies as per total members, number of days, and inclusions.
Q4. Which are the best hotels in Leh?
Please check the above details to know the hotels for your trip. Also, we will share more details after you book with us.
- Distance between Delhi and Auli
- 33 Famous Temples in India | All You Need to Know
- Top 10 Places to Visit in Munnar
- Leh Ladakh Tour Package
- Shankar Math Shivling at Mount Abu Rajasthan